Chocolate Marshmallow Candy Cups



These little goodies can be made anytime, but my mom always made them for Christmas, and that's just what I've always done. I'm going to play around with a "s'more" version of it. I think it could be really good. 

These are super easy, quick, fun to make with kiddos and everyone really likes them. I made these with the little 4 year old we watch and his job was to count 4 marshmallows out into each cup. He loved that job! Well, and licking the spoon of chocolate when I was done. 

Chocolate Marshmallow Candy Cups
(makes 36)

Ingredients:

mini marshallows (4 in each cup, about 3 c.)
mini muffin liners
1 pkg. (12oz) sweet or semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 c. crunchy peanut butter
1/2 c. butter

Instructions:

1. Place 4 marshmallows in each paper lined muffin cup.
2. In a saucepan, combine remaining ingredients and cook over low heat until melted and smooth.
3. Spoon chocolate mixture over marshmallows, covering completely. Place in fridge until set. Store in fridge.







With Joy Unquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts