Peanut Butter Cookies


I mentioned in my previous post that I had gotten a new mixer and was testing it out with a few recipes. The second recipe I made was Peanut Butter Cookies. So far I am liking this mixer and after one more recipe test, I will write a post on it. 
These cookies are so good. I made them and sent the  majority off with my hubby to work, saving a little less than a dozen for us at home...I know how our self control can be. 

Ingredients:

1 c. peanut butter
1 c. butter, softened
1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
3 c. flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla

Instructions:

1. In bowl of a mixer, combine peanut butter, butter and sugars. Blend until well mixed.
2. Combine dry ingredients. Gradually add to wet ingredients, mixing after each addition.

3. Drop onto lightly greased baking sheet and bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes, checking periodically.

I love the flavor of peanut butter cookies. They are probably one of my favorite cookies, besides white chocolate macadamia nut. 

With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts