Spa Water

Last week I was asked to bring some "spa water" to an upcoming mommy-to-be shower (more on that idea later). I sent a text back "what is spa water?" I had never really heard  of it. When my friend sent back the reply I laughed because I had heard of it, just never heard the name. 


What is "Spa Water" you might ask? In a nutshell it is water that has been infused overnight with various flavors from fruits, vegetables and herbs. They are natural "vitamin" waters. They taste great and are good for you. 


While you really can't go wrong with what you add, I googled recipes and found this great site, "Spa Water" (how original, right?). It is a great site filled with recipes, products, blog, etc. I made 3 different waters. I may have made 4 but I can't remember what it was, I just know it had lemons in it.




#1   Strawberry-Kiwi: You can't go wrong with this combo.


#2   Cucumber-Mint: This one was very yummy and        
       refreshing. 


#3    Orange-grapefruit-lime-mint: Let's just say if you love
        grapefruit, you will love this. It was STRONG!




Simply combine your sliced fruit/veggies with water and ice and refrigerate overnight.


I have seen many recipes online that encourage infusing water with fruits and vegetables. I have pinned many on Pinterest, but have just never tried them. 



Have you ever made "spa water"? What are your favorite recipes?


With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts