Happy Thanksgiving

 Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you! As you spend time today with friends and family take time to remember all you are thankful for. Tell others how much you thank God they are in your life. 
We are getting ready to head to my in-laws. I have one more loaf of braided bread to put in the oven. Not the prettiest or the biggest (as I had hoped), but I will not apologize and I'll slice them before anyone sees them. I only hope I have enough. My mother-in-law just sent me a text telling me she has rolls...phew!


I'm looking forward to a day of food, games, laughter, talking, and tonight getting 4 girls (my two, and two friends) in bed early so we can get up at a totally un-godly hour to go shopping. I plan to make some muffins tonight so we can eat them on the road tomorrow morning, and pick up some travel cups so they can have hot chocolate on that cold morning.

With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts