Garage Sale Finds Makeover

 Today I have the house to myself. Nan is at a friends and hubby drove 2 1/2 hours north to watch Kat play soccer. I was so torn about going or not going, but really wanted to get some things accomplished here at home. I mowed the lawn, did laundry and just did some needed cleaning.


One thing I wanted to do was find places for two of my garage sale finds. I think they'll stay where I've placed them for now. I took a trip to Ace Hardware and stood before the cans of spray paint trying to decide what color white I should get, and did I want flat, semi-gloss, gloss or satin. I decided on Ivory in a Satin Finish. I'm very pleased.
I ran to The Dollar Tree next to see if I can find some simple greenery to use in my "idea". I'm pleased with it. I'm thinking I'll add a vase or something else to this arrangement, but we'll see.

With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts