Tasty Tuesday: Using Leftover Smoothies


  
The other night I made a smoothie for hubby, and as I always do, I made too much. Nan didn't want any, and I really wasn't in the mood for a smoothie, and Kat was gone (she loves smoothies).

I HATE throwing leftover's away, but leftover smoothies don't taste that great. I stood in my kitchen thinking of what to do and came up with this idea:
I took my mini muffin tins and placed plastic wrap on top and then carefully poured my leftover smoothie mix into the tins.
After placing them in the freezer overnight, I removed them and placed them in plastic bags. I think they will be perfect for adding to new smoothies.
 Head over to Beauty and Bedlam for more Recipes and Tips. We love smoothies in our house. Smoothies are also a great way to sneak in veggies. Kat (our resident smoothie expert), sometimes throws cabbage and spinach into our smoothies and you can't even taste them and they are so good for you.


With Joy UNquenchable,


Comments

  1. This looks like a great idea! I bet you could just put one of those servings in a dish, let it thaw a minute, and then eat it with a spoon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts