We have grass!!

I love having grass. Our property is that rough stuff that you don't even think of walking on barefoot. We cut out a spot to just throw some grass seed on temporarily....we'll expand later and it may get torn up when we start the next phase, but we wanted grass. So we planted it. We've had to do it a few times because it just wasn't coming in. I'd like to plant something along the edges....any suggestions? It feels more like home just having that wonderful green stuff to welcome visitors as they enter the driveway.Hubby mowed it for the first time yesterday. It smelled wonderful, felt wonderful, and looked wonderful! I can't wait to go sit in it. It's a bit thin in spots and will need to be re-planted, but it's grass.This afternoon I'm going with a friend and her daughter, and Nan to the Oregon Zoo. It's a $2 day so I'm looking forward to seeing the animals. I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow. Have a wonderful week. With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. Oh, I am so happy for you! I totally know what you mean! Someday ... we'll hopefully have grass, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts