Simple Womans Daybook

Head over to The Simple Womans Daybook to read more and be inspired in your day ahead.
FOR TODAY.....January 19, 2009
Outside my window...the sky is clear and it looks like a beautiful day.
I am thinking...that I needed more sleep last night and of all I need to do today.
I am thankful for...Gods amazing love for me.
From the learning rooms...school today even though it's a holiday. we need to catch up.
From the kitchen...Going to inlaws for dinner, so no cooking for me....maybe we'll make bagels today.
I am wearing...plaid jammy bottoms and a cotton t-shirt.
I am creating... I need to still put the girls' school together.
I am going...to go through my paint cans today and organize, putting them in smaller containers if I need to.
I am reading...dream big by Patricia King
I am hearing...quietness, but wanting to hear the voice of God.
Around the house...all is quiet and still.
One of my favorite things...Connecting with friends on facebook and thinking about my garden.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Get a haircut, touch up paint around the house, and have friends over for dinner next Sunday.
Here is picture thought I am sharing..
I love Dahlias, and took several pictures of them last fall.
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts