Appliances

Well we did it. We finally bought our appliances. It was a bit tricky because These are very likely not the appliances that will go in the next phase of the house in my "real" kitchen as I call it. Mainly because of locations of the cooktop, microwave, etc...Plus our budget wasn't large, so we wanted to get a "good" set of appliances and still stay in our budget. We had planned to go to Sears, but stopped at a local dealer called DeWils. We ended up buying there. I was happy with the selections. The only thing that I would have liked was the warming drawer that came with the range at sears, but Helloooo....I've gone 16 years without one, I can go another few years right? We were only able to bring home the dishwasher. The other items are in their Seattle Warehouse, and hopefully when the order is called in on Monday morning they are still there and we can get them in 4 days!! We are praying that is the case, otherwise it could be a lot longer than we'd like! I really want to host Thanksgiving at our house.
Whirlpool 24" Built in Dishwasher Maytag Microwave. I love some of the features
Whirlpool range.
I also took time to drool over the French door refrigerators. I would love one of those. We chose black because we thought it would look really nice in the room they'll be in. Though my refrigerator is White with some black on it, which I don't think will look very great with nice shiny black appliances, but the thing is 12 years old and will probably be replaced sometime soon...I hope.
Other news....soccer is now over, except for Kats indoor. But it will be nice to have a bit of a break. We are still looking at moving in the first of next week...not tomorrow, but the following Monday. Hubby and a friend are going up this evening to stain the garage floor. I need to go up and sweep and vacuum and continue packing down here at the house. I am supposed to have jury duty this Monday and Tuesday but I'm praying I don't have to go. I would love to be able to pack instead.
Well, off to get ready for church.
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. very nice :) hope your having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!! I love all these kitchen appliances!! Specially, This dishwasher is best!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts