Crazy Week Coming Up

This next week is going to be crazy and I'm not sure how much blogging I'll get in. It's hard enough right now to find time to sit and read any blogs. For the last 11 years our youth group has done a fundraiser directing traffic at a local fireworks "store". It makes us a fair amount of money. This year we were approached to also run a stand in our own town. It'll actually be a large tent. Soooo for the next week we'll be busy. I'm running the cash register and overseeing that aspect of the tent for the week. But they both have the potential to bring in lots of money for our youth ministry. So with that said....I don't know how much I'll be able to get on the computer. I'm sure early morning will work, but we'll see. I'm going to try though, I've got a few recipes I want to share. And not to mention working on our house! This is when I'd love an Extreme Home Makeover!!! I need you Ty!!! With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

Popular Posts