God is soooo coool!

This is just a really quick entry because I soon have to get everyone up for church, but isn't God amazing! I mean really amazing. He has taken our church www.lifecenterchurch.net (actually we just changed our name to The Promise) because of His promises...anyways, He has taken our church to new, crazy, radical levels in the last year. More later...but from Friday night through this evening we have had a team from Bethel church.... www.ibethel.org here with their Firestorm ministry team. It has been amazing. We have seen so many people being healed of everything from decade old back injuries, to burns being healed, to migraines. It has been soo cool. Yesterday we also did something called a Treasure Hunt...more on that later too. But I am so jazzed about serving and co-laboring with a God who empowers me to be supernatural in my everyday life and bring the reality of His love and goodness to others. The truth is we serve a God who is always in a good mood and always wants to lavish us with his love. So until I can share more....TTFN! With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. Yes, Kristin! God is truly amazing!! After the Saturday parade of tornados that covered our area, I am grateful to report that eventhough we had 5 tornado warnings, we escaped with nothing more than strong wind and small hail. God was holding us in the palm of his hand:)

    So glad that you are witnessing his awsome power as well!!

    Happy St. Patrick's Day.
    ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are loving your church. We are looking for a new one.

    http://dangerouslydeliciousrecipes.com/blog/?p=144

    By the way I tagged ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to hear more!!!!!!! So happy your on fire for Christ!

    Blessings,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts