Seasonal Saturday

My friend Janelle at Now Play Happy is hosting a meme called Seasonal Saturdays and I thought I'd join in. If you love the seasons I'd encourage you to join her as well. I think there is something to love and enjoy about each season. I marvel at the miraculous creation of each one. I anticipate each one coming. I love winter and would love it more if we actually got snow instead of rain. I know those of you in the midwest and east coast are tired of it, but I'd really like a good dumping....for a few days at least. I love waking up to a winter wonderland (which barely happens even once a year), but I still love the thought. Here are some things that you'd find if you came to my home during the winter.... * candles galore. I love candles and you'd find them lit everyday. Usually in scents like caramel apple, cinnamon roll, cookie dough, etc... * Hot soup with warm rolls. Winter is the time for soup....Yum-O. * Good books, good movies and lots of games...there's nothing like a cold day to snuggle up with a good book, movie or play games around the table. * Cookies baking, coffee brewing, hot chocolate with whipped cream and cider on the stove. Need I say more. * If I had a fireplace, you'd find a fire. Well, that's all for this week. Things to do!

Comments

  1. Your house sounds wonderful in the winter! Hot chocolate with cream -- yum!

    We'll be having lots of pumpkin soup this winter as we are now being taken over by pumpkins.

    hugs,

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kirstin! Hopefully this will help get the word out and it'll grow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I am ready for Spring - there are cozy things about winter that I really love. Great list!
    (Come on over and WIN!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts