Property Updates

Just thought I'd share some pics of what we've been up to the last few days.
You can't see very well, but there is a line of 50 Western Red Cedars. We're going to use them as a hedge. I'm praying they live because that was alot of work for them to die.
They were all about this size
My little helper! She really wanted to help plant a tree. Here is NAN in the Wheelbarrow........ Here is NAN falling Out of the wheelbarrow....don't worry she didn't get hurt! According to them.....they saved the creek! Don't know what that meant..maybe it was blocked with debris...that is my micro creek...hardly anything to it and really dirty....not a babbling brook like I would love to have.
And here is our spray in foam insulation! The stuff is pretty cool! It is soy based and supposedly all around a better product. We've spent the last few days going through the whole house shaving the insulation so that it was flush with the studs and scraping off any that got on the studs. And of course sweeping up the debris..looks much better today..this pic was from yesterday I think. So that is what I've been doing for the last few days...no time to blog or do much of anything else..we didn't even do school today! But hey, yesterday it was about 63 degrees and I actually got some sun on my face...today it was only in the mid 50's, but I'll take that anyday! With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. It looks great!

    How much land do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, we have 2 acres. If you go to home building, there may be more pictures. If not I will post some more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you guys are soo excited! The trees are going to be beautiful and the house seems to be coming along great! Hope that you are having a great week!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness what a bunch of work! Its going to be well worth it in the end though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the whole family has been busy joining in the fun....I hope your trees live too...thats a LOT of trees to plant.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts