Kitchen Tip Tuesday: Costco Favorites

Another episode of "Kitchen tip Tuesday" is underway. I have learned so much from all of you.
I wasn't sure what to share today. I have a cold and it is in my head and I am just feeling "blah", so I thought I'd share my favorite Costco items. (if you don't have a Costco, Sam's probably sells the same things).
I LOVE COSTCO'S:
* Foccacia Bread: Comes in a pack of 3 and they are sooo good. Moist and yummy. Last night I served it this way: Mixed some mayo with a good amount of parmesan cheese. Sauteed green onion and garlic in butter and added to mayo. Spread over bread and topped with chopped tomatoes and Italian seasoning, then baked as directed...YUM-O. I also just use olive oil and garlic powder.
*Inn keepers Bread: this bread comes in a large loaf with thick slices, and it very healthy as well as moist...alot of healthy breads I've tried are so dry.
*Pita Chips: I'm not sure of the brand, but their pita chips are amazing.
*Frozen Chicken breasts, tenders, thighs and salmon: those are the meats I regularly buy. If the fresh salmon is too expensive I buy the frozen salmon steaks. I would love to to get a foodsaver in order to better store items.
*Household items: we have bought many items for our home there. Storage containers, glasses, silverware, etc..WE LOVE COSTCO! We will soon be purchasing a Vita-Mix from them. Whoo hoo!
I also love their truffles at Christmas, their pizza's, bagels and muffins....the list could go on, but the above items are my faves! I want to try some of their specialty seasonings that have just come out recently. Anyone else have any Costco or Sam's Club Faves?
With Joy UNquenchable,

Comments

  1. Get to feeling better!!

    I go to Sam's. I love shopping there! I do over half of my monthly shopping at Sam's. So it is hard to really know what exactly my favorites are from there. I'll share a couple of the top ones in my book. :) One of my favorites items are the meats. I love getting their meats because they are usually very good quality and the price is better than the grocery store. Another favorite is their baked goods. I usually bake my own but when I am in a pinch, I love getting their cheesecakes, cakes, and pies! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sonshine! I am doing my best to get better. Feeling somewhat better this morning, but a slight headache! Heal me Lord!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts