Love/Hate relationship with my jeans..............

Ever bought a pair of jeans that had just a wee bit of "stretch" in them? I actually like them because they are very comfy. Well, the other day I bought a pair at Costco. They were Levi 515's bootleg and only 18.00. I put them on and loved them. Well a few hours later I felt like they had stretched an entire size in the waist and tummy and went from looking great to looking frumpy! So into the wash they went, out of the dryer they came and wah-la, again they fit great.....until a few hours later. See, I had an identical pair that I had bought somewhere else and couldn't figure out what the problem was. I looked at the material. The first pair was 99% cotton, 1% spandex. This new pair was 98% cotton and 2% spandex. How annoying that 1 lousy percent can make that much of a difference. I thought about getting another size smaller, but just not sure they'd fit and that would only be such a sad thing....so now I have a love/hate relationship with my new jeans and they will have to be washed after every wearing. And I need new jeans. I tend to put my hands in my back pockets, so the seams along my pockets are ripping in all my jeans...not a good thing! So I'm sure I'll be heading off to the mall next week on my search for a great pair of jeans! I'm determine to find the perfect pair but have yet to find them. My new philosophy is that if you find a pair of anything you love, buy more than one! Because as soon as you go to buy another pair later on, you won't be able to find them. Men just don't have the problems we ladies have with clothes. Good grief! I put on quite the show in the dressing room. Sit down, bend down, squat down, raise your hands, too low, too tight..takes awhile, ya know! Okay, I'm done venting now...and I'm not even PMS! Speaking of....I have begun taking a liquid B Complex and it works great! I highly recommend it.
Blessings,
Kirstin

Comments

  1. So true. Find anything that fits well, then buy it in every colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not yet found a great pair of jeans....and I refuse to wear Mom Jeans....although my kids say I have a few pairs....whatever....as soon as I became a Mom I realized I had no fashion sense whatsoever!
    Blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate buying jeans to! I just posted some tips on my personal blog. www.laurieturk.blogspot.com

    How funny we both posted about jeans w/in 2 days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by. Thank you for leaving me a note. I look forward to making new friends on this blogging journey!

Popular Posts